I started training 10 years ago consistently as I was tired off being overweight, it started with own-body weight training, calisthenics in the park part time every Saturday and Sunday with a group young people and it grew rapidly up to 25-30 young people were turning up! I saw my calling! that I was helping and supporting the youth change there life through exercise and fitness changing there mindset about thinking healthy.
I took it seriously and became a full-time personal trainer and a fitness instructor and haven't look back since. I love helping people to reach there full potential with there fitness goals. By making that connection with my client motivating and making them believe that they can do it.
I hope you enjoyed reading this and was inspired.
Health is Wealth Movement is Medicine.
I’m very passionate and dedicated personal trainer always striving to get the best out of you!
I want my clients too walk away after there session and be like I push myself and feel, see the rewards.
It starts in mind building the strength believing that you can get through the Reps&sets.
Then the body starts to feel the change the challenges of this is hard I want too give up. I’ll be there too push you through them Reps!
Spirit believing in yourself that this positive change you’ve made in your life, will become your lifestyle.
Mind body an spirit health is wealth movement is medicine.
• Motivation = as humans we feel the pressure of life and it slows us down concerning our health and well-being, I’m here to remind you, why you are the best!
• Bringing Movement and Rhythm to your body = implementing dance to your fitness routine is powerful, you’ll build confidence, self-esteem, through that your energy will be peaking, you’ll burn more calories and build more muscle while having fun!
• Calthenics = Own body weight training is one of best forms of exercise it’s something you can do for the rest of your life! It will strengthen your body joints especially abs&core and posterior chain which will elevate lower back pain! Which is very common.
virtual sessions: Yes
home visits: No
• Bring a bottle of water
• Wear comfortable clothing
• A resistance band (optional)